- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you book an appointment with us, fill out our online forms, or sign up for our mailing list. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and payment information.
We may also collect non-personal information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, which we may use to improve our website and services.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you request
- Communicate with you about your appointment and our services
- Send you marketing emails and newsletters
- Improve our services and website
- Comply with legal obligations
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
- How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures, including encryption and firewalls, to protect your information.
- Your Choices
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information. You may also choose to opt-out of our marketing emails and newsletters at any time.