Welcome to Sixth Sense Spa! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to all customers of Sixth Sense Spa, including without limitation, customers who book appointments for spa treatments or purchase products from Sixth Sense Spa. By booking an appointment or purchasing a product, you agree to these Terms.
- Bookings and Cancellations To book an appointment, you can do so online, in person or over the phone. Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment, arriving late may result in a shortened treatment time or cancellation. We require at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of an appointment. Failure to do so will result in a 50% charge of the treatment price.
- Payment Payment for treatments and products must be made in full at the time of the appointment or purchase. We accept cash, zelle, debit/credit cards, and gift cards as forms of payment.
- Treatments and Products Sixth Sense Spa provides a variety of treatments and products. While we strive to provide accurate information on our website and in Sixth Sense Spa, we cannot guarantee that all information is complete or accurate. All treatments and products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason.
- Medical Conditions and Treatments If you have any medical conditions or concerns, please inform our staff before booking your appointment. We reserve the right to refuse service or treatment to any customer who we believe may be at risk due to their medical condition. Some treatments may not be suitable for pregnant women, individuals with high or low blood pressure, or individuals with certain medical conditions. Please consult with your doctor before booking any treatments.
- Gift Cards Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. They are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be presented at the time of payment.
- Personal Belongings We recommend that you leave any valuable belongings at home. We cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to personal belongings brought into Sixth Sense Spa.
- Liability We take all reasonable care to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers during their visit. However, we cannot be held liable for any injury, loss, or damage to personal property incurred during your visit.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our spa after any modifications to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us.